Recruitment Process Outsourcing - RPO is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment processes to an external service provider. An RPO provider can provide its own or may assume the company's staff, technology, methodologies and reporting. In all cases, RPO differs greatly from providers such as staffing companies and contingent/retained search providers in that it assumes ownership of the design and management of the recruitment process and the responsibility of results.
RPO is an evolving business solution. We believe there are several critical components that any organization must consider when selecting an RPO provider. Effective recruitment results and demonstrable ROI being most critical.
- Single point of accountability for recruitment.
- Dedicated & specialised recruitment team
- Effective, Scalable and Flexible solutions aligned to meet changes in demand.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Reducing HR and Hiring manager time spent on recruitment to focus on more consultative/strategic activities.
- Leveraging supply chain benefits & best practices across our RPO client base enabling continuous improvement.
- More value for every Rupee spent on recruitment.
- Transparency and control through recruitment metrics and analytics.
- Innovation and continuous improvements.